Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope you all have a good time pigging out and seeing family that you haven't seen in awhile. This is just a quick update. I know that most of you probably don't care but it's important to me! Raisa cut her first two teeth on Sunday. The front ones on the bottom. I'll get a picture of them cause I love it so much. She is growing up so fast and since I see them so much it's almost like I'm a favorite auntie. Well, as India keeps telling me, "the bestest babysitter in the WHOLE world!"

Our Thanksgiving turkey met his end on Tuesday. I took a series of pictures for you all though I must warn you ahead of time, they contain graphic scenes of violence and full turkey nudity. I'll take some pictures of him cooked so I can complete the series... As complete as I'm willing to take pictures of anyway. We aren't having a big spread since it's just the three of us this year. Charlie isn't coming home again since he gets paid extra to work on holidays, Kiki's having dinner at her house with the girls, some friends and her new boyfriend. Tony is working and Jason went to North Pole to have Thanksgiving with his fiance and her family. I guess we kind of scattered this year. That's okay though, I bought "Are You Smarter Than A Fifth Grader" to play tomorrow night. We all love trivia games so it ought to be fun and the girls are coming later that night and India likes the game. I'll let you know how it pans out.

Night,
~Pam

No comments:

About Me

We're a family that came to Alaska in shifts. We've been here since 1995 and don't plan to leave any time soon.

For Jaime

Comment from a SMART President

" The government that is big enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have."

Thomas Jefferson President 1801-1809
Died on JULY 4th, 1826

Followers

I am a Food RENEGADE!

gnowfglins

Learn to cook online. Traditional foods, sourdough, and more!